***You are here because your application has been approved by an NCCA representative***
Professional NCCA Designation for Individuals - become an "NCCA Designated Communication Coach/Trainer"
Is this a different level of membership?
No. We only have one level of membership - the General Member. Everyone can and should become a general member to participate in NCCA networking, professional development events and contribute to the growth of our shared industry. Designation is a separate item, and is not mandatory. It is for those who wish to have their Communication Coach/Trainer credentials verified by a panel of industry experts.
What are the benefits of NCCA Individual Designation?
You will be given one full year of Individual Designation, an NCCA Certificate of Individual Designation (emailed to you) and permission to use the NCCA logo and Designation title in your advertising on your website, business cards etc. You will also be listed on our official Coach Designation Page. This allows government, Human Resources professionals and potential clients to find you easily. (If for any reason you do not want to be listed publicly, just let us know.) You will also be given priority when submitting guest blog posts and volunteering as a speaker at our events, running a seminar/webinar, etc. This is a great way to widen your skill-set and share your expertise with the world.
How do I apply to be designated?
Please submit PDF documents of the following required information. Feel free to contact us first to ask any questions. Please note we unfortunately cannot accept mailed packages of your documents, due to limited post box space. Please email all documents to us (info@...), ensuring all documents are included as one PDF and clearly labelled with your full name, and NCCA General Membership number if you have one.
• Resume/C.V. describing in detail your individual relevant skills, education, experience and designations (no cover letter required - max. 2 pages).
• Your LinkedIn profile link
• Company website/blog/social media links for your business/organization (if applicable)
• Description of how and why you became a Communication Coach/Trainer and what your vision is for your business (max. 1 page)
• Description of typical clients/client companies (i.e. industries, types of program most often requested) within the last year and two brief case studies showing the client challenges/goals, your general program plan and the results of your coaching/training, including timeframes. Case studies should be between half a page and one full page per client/client company.
• 4 testimonials complete with full name of individual client/business client/hiring manager and contact details (phone #, email address)
Cost: Once we receive your documents we will review them and reach out to you within two weeks (often faster) to gather any extra information if required. Once you are approved we will ask for payment. Some subsidies available.
Non-NCCA General Member: $800 CAD (no tax)
NCCA General Member: $500 CAD (no tax)
If you would like to pay online, we will send you an email link. If you would like to pay by cheque, please make it out to "NCCA Canada" and mail it to our address shown on our CONTACT page.
Thank you for your understanding of our desire to keep NCCA designation standards thorough and high. We will notify you of the results of the examination, or if we require any further information/clarification, reach out to you as soon as possible. If you do not qualify we will give you advice on how to improve your credentials, and encourage you to apply again in the near future. We do not ask or accept payment until you are qualified to be designated.
We look forward to seeing your documents and getting to know you better!